COVID-19 - IAMA Virtual Think Tank and Crisis Catalog
COVID-19 has created a very stressful environment for all of us. We are being faced with situations and potential decisions never before considered. IAMA can help. We are willing to convene our significant resources to help you with crisis resolution and we may be able to provide the resources to help with implementation of the resolution. This is not a time to compete but a time to come together and find ways for all of us to emerge safely and efficiently so that we can compete tomorrow.
IAMA introduces the IAMA Virtual Think Tank (IVTT) as a series of web-based events with participants of IAMA, IAMA members and representatives of commercial aircraft owners, operators and their related associations. The goal of the think tank is to discuss technical needs and demands during the COVID-19 crisis with respect to maintain airworthiness and / or prepare fleets for a safe reactivation and return to service and / or operate aircraft safely for direct crisis-related purposes.
In times were the future demands are difficult to predict, IAMA helps to navigate by publishing an online listing of crisis related products and services discussed within the IVTT. The listing of related products and services is free of charge for IAMA members and non-IAMA members. Non-IAMA members who wish to list their products and services here, please submit the “IAMA COVID-19 Crisis Catalog Listing” form as well product information by standardized form in XLS. Please find below a regular updated list of categories of products and services considered list-able.
- IAMA COVID-19 Crisis Catalog Listing form (Download Here)
- Excel for input COVID-19 crisis catalog (Download Here)
- IAMA - Code of Conduct and Competition Compliance Guidelines (Download Here)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Alliance Manager for further information.
List-able categories of products and services:
- Services fulfilling authority requirements during COVID-19 (e.g. aircraft disinfection)
- Modifications fulfilling authority requirements with a recent mandate or timeline below 2 years
- Modifications required for patient transport
- Modifications required for additional cargo-transport on passenger aircrafts
- Light individual branding modifications for operator change
- Airworthiness Reviews
- Permits to Flight
- Services for parking & Storage including related procedures
- Ad-hoc maintenance support for aircraft transfer
IAMA COVID-19 Crisis Catalog
IAMA is making available a continuously developing list of crisis-related products and services of members and non-members for free through our ‘COVID-19 CRISIS CATALOG’.
We encourage airline operators to visit the IAMA response website (link), and we look forward to the airline ecosystem’s strong and successful emergence from these very difficult and stressful times.