At the following events the independent aircraft modifier alliance will be present, if you would like to meet us at one of these occasions do not hesitate to contact us.
RAI Amsterdam, The Netherlands
IAMA will be part of the MRO Europe, Meet us and join our panel discussion!
- When: Thursday, October 21: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM CET
- Topic: The Impact of Retirement
Many operators adopted a ‘wait and see’ approach to retirements in 2020 anticipating a bounce-back in demand but with an expected wave of retirements approaching, the industry is facing an excess of inventory and bigger supply chain issues impacting the MRO value chain and USM market. There is increased pressure on prices due to availability of spares, aircraft part-outs, used serviceable material and maintained non-acceptance of PMA, DER and DOA repairs by leasing companies. Is PMA a growth industry? How will airlines respond to this issue and what will be the key challenges for industry players?
- Nicole Noack, Managing Director, Independent Aircraft Modifier Alliance
- Lee Whitehurst, Commercial Director, Materials, GE Aviation
- Max Wooldrik, Founder and CEO, APOC Aviation
- Sean Broderick, Senior Air transport and safety editor, aviation week network